Wednesday, July 13, 2016

SPONSOR

Hello There! :)

Thank you so much for your interest in sponsoring Behind the Blonde! I would love to work with new companies and brands. I look forward to collaborating with you in any way via taxi to rhs chelsea flower show

Sponsorship
If you are interested in teaming up with Behind the Blonde, please send me an email at Behindtheblonde [at] gmail [dot] com for further inquiries, please use SPONSOR in the subject field. I look forward to hearing from you!
Featuring a Product 
I would love to feature and incorporate an article of clothing, jewelry, etc. into an outfit on a post! Any product review and opinions will all be my own.

Giveaway/Discounts
I am always accepting products for a giveaway and/or discount codes. The rules of the giveaway will be decided between Behind the Blonde and the specific sponsor. Exclusive hen party themes.

Thanks so much!
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment